Pest Control and Damage Consulting
Bob Sprague personally works with consumers, businesses and /or their attorneys to provide investigative expertise in pest related situations such as:
Bob Sprague inspecting for residual termite infestation.
- Damage caused by wood destroying organisms (termites, beetles, ants & fungi) to structures such as homes and businesses due to improper inspection or treatment.
- Bites and stings of arthropods (bees, wasp, fleas, ticks, spiders, scorpions etc.) due to lack of proper pest control.
- Dry rot, white rot.
- Injury or poisoning of family members or pets due to improper pesticide application or trapping.
- Damage to plants, foliage and landscaping due to improper herbicide application.
- Damage to other items such as furniture, cabinets, foodstuffs, etc. due to lack of or improper pest control.
Recovery after Chemical Spill
Mr. Sprague has worked in a variety of situations to help understand the damage caused by chemical spills.
These images show the typical clean up steps in a chemical pesticide after a car accident. Also, included are the hazmat suits needed to conduct a cleanup.